If you are a college student you will finish up with those dreaded final exams and then have a month off of school.
If you are most anybody else you at least will have a little time off to spend with family, but also to do with what you please.
In honor of this additional “free” time I’ve decided to share with you a list of some books I’ve read or listened to that have heavily influenced my life.
Here is the list in no particular order:
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Tim Ferriss
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covy
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk
- First Things First by Stephen Covy
- The Alchemist: by Paulo Coelho
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
- The Secret to Success by Eric Thomas
- BONUS book! Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real World Guide to an Unreal Life: Build More Muscle. Burn More Fat. Have More Sex by John Romaniello and Adam Bornstein
You can get full descriptions of each book by clicking on the title of each book. I’ll tell you this though – THEY ARE ALL LIFE-CHANGING. On top of that, they don’t take long to read. Most of them I’ve read in the last couple of months.
I’m always looking for new suggestions on books to read, so comment below and let me know some books that you have enjoyed. I’d really appreciate it 🙂