Oh yes, carbs – those macronutrients that everyone is going so crazy over.
With the discussion of carbs comes up a plethora of questions:
- How many should I consume?
- Do they make me fat?
- Are they bad?
- When should I eat them?
I’ll admit, my view on carbs has definitely changed over time. Depending on what your goal is, your carb intake will vary greatly.
There are so many different opinions on carbs, so I’ll let you read a few quality articles to help shape your opinion:
- Carb Controversy: Why Low Carb Diets Have Got It All Wrong – Precision Nutrition
- All About Carb Cycling – Precision Nutrition
- Should You Eat Carbs And Fat Together – Muscle Evo
- All About Carbohydrates – Precision Nutrition
- Fat-Burning Machine: Easy Carb Cycling For A Better Body – Scrawny to Brawny
- EFS Classic: Carb Back-loading – Elite FTS
Do you want to take your life to the next level?
If you have been enjoying my posts thus far I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter where I’ll share with you even more insights to help you get fit and live life to the fullest.
You can sign up by clicking this link here. Don’t worry, I won’t be spamming you with emails every day, but you can expect some valuable information every week or two.
To work with me as your trainer simply contact me. I work in the Milwaukee area and I’ll usually get back to you within a day or two and we’ll work together to help you accomplish your goals.
Have a great day!